OttPlayer IPTV is a new Russian application that provides IPTV file play service on all devices, supports: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and TVs: Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV
Once you upload your IPTV file to the service, you can watch on the devices without the need to add the file to each device separately, and you can also modify and add channel logos through your user panel. EPG service but only for Russian channels is supported. The files should be in the following formats: M3U / M3U8, XML, XSPF.
✔ Supports conventions: HLS, RTSP, TS by UDP, RTMP
✔ Playlist support M3U8
✔ Easy management of playlist icons for channels
✔ No ads
CAUTION THIS SOFTWARE DOES NOT CONTAIN TV CHANNELS AND IS AN INSTRUMENT FOR EASY VIEWING OF IPTV.
To utilize, above all else you will require a list of channels (m3u8 playlist). You can get it from any your convenient source (your ISP, Internet Service Provider IPTV).
1. You have to create an account on the site https://ottplayer.es
2. Supplement registration information in the application – login and password;
3. Download the playlist to the https://ottplayer.es (recently downloaded from your source);
4. Snap the gadget to a playlist.
5. Appreciate watching!
What’s new :
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Performance enhancements and improvements.
• Bugs fixed
We’re working to improve the app even more.
Thanks for using OttPlayer.!!