Camera FV Pro
Camera FV-5 Pro is an professional camera application for cell phones, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips
Mod Info No LP or Google Play Modded needed.
Custom fitted to lover and expert picture takers, with this camera application you can catch the best crude photos so you can post-process them later and get shocking outcomes. As far as possible is your creative mind and inventiveness!
● All photographic parameters are movable and consistently close by: introduction remuneration, ISO, light metering mode, center mode, white parity and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder show: see introduction time, gap and stops show with EV and sectioning settings, progressively!
● Full fledged presentation sectioning: from 3 to 7 edges, boundless quits dispersing, in addition to custom EV moving.
● Built-in intervalometer: make shocking timelapses (even sectioned/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture arrangement.
● Program and Speed-need modes.
● Long presentation support: take delightful night photographs and light trails with long introduction times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, genuine 16-piece RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photograph catching arrangements, ideal for post-handling.
● Manual screen speed: from 1/80000 to 2″, or the range accessible on your device*.
● All camera capacities assignable to volume keys. You can modify EV, ISO, shading temperature and all the more utilizing volume keys. Gadgets with equipment camera shade key are likewise upheld.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, full scale, contact to-center, genuine manual focus* and interminability center modes. Self-adjust lock include (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white parity (AWB-L) secures Android 4.0+.
● In foundation photograph and RAW creating and handling permits a smooth, continuous camera activity.
● Digital zoom utilizing multitouch squeeze motion. Likewise shows 35mm proportionate central length!
● The most progressive electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 piece matrix overlays and 9 harvest guides accessible.
● Powerful association alternatives: diverse stockpiling areas and completely adaptable record names (even with factors).
● The UI is accessible in excess of 30 dialects.
This camera application totally maintains a strategic distance from scene modes, rather you deal with every single photographic parameter, much the same as you do with a reflex camera, so you can at last control each part of the image, and leave the post-handling to the PC. So after your DSLR, you will never pass up on a photograph opportunity again, having the option to catch it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as could be expected under the circumstances.
Significant: If you discover a bug utilizing the application, PLEASE, visit the site page http://www.camerafv5.com/or write to [email protected] with your telephone model name and the depiction of the issue, before composing a negative remark. Consumer loyalty is our need, and we will put forth a valiant effort to fix the issues as quickly as time permits!
Interface with Camera FV-5 and remain consistently up to the most recent data about present and future advancement. Visit the official site http://www.camerafv5.com, be an enthusiast of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, buy in to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch instructional exercises at http://www.youtube.com/client/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a completely agreeable Camera2 usage. At present just LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Perfect too on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or more seasoned, long exposures brings picture goals down to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The explanation is clarified here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-introduction goals
– Improved: quicker catch cycles, and quicker shade movement.
– Improved: local long presentation currently shows an introduction progress pointer for presentation times longer than 0.5 seconds.
– Fixed: intervalometer was smashing when opening.